What's the basic story line?
Are the characters believable?
Yes, Mr.Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, and Violet always help each other. Mr. Incredible fights for the good people. He is great at saving people who are in danger.Elastigirl loves their family and very responsible for
taking care of her children. Dash and Violet sometimes fight because their thoughts are different, but in other times, they get along.
On a scale 1 to 10( 10 being the best)
I would rate this movie 9. It is a great movie which tells you about
friendships and love with family. The only thing that I don't like about this movie is that it is an animation, but there is a pretty cruel scene when Mr. Incredible and Buddy fights.
The Incredibles is one of the few animated films that I can remember clearly, so I think your story line fails to do this movie justice. Perhaps some more elaboration on their identity issues would have been nice. Also, in the final sentence, surely you mean cool, not cruel?
ReplyDeleteBuddy looks so crazy..
ReplyDeleteViolet can also be person who can't be seen by other people.